Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 x D/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0D|Mr_B

ne1 know of a microcontroller (pref PIC or something easy to program) with 4 x D/A output? i know it's a tall order, but i cant find anything :shock:

B

failing the above, anyone know of an analog "latch", like a dtype flip flop but remembers analog signals?

B

I would just try to find some external D/A's .... With a serial bus connection to save µC pins

If your outputs are fairly low frequency you can use a PWM output with a RC lowpass filter as a DtoA. Just set the cutoff point on the filter to filter out all the PWM frequency. A micro with 4 PWM outputs isn't that hard to find.

The analog latch you are talking about is called a "sample and hold" circuit. It shouldn't be too hard to make one with an op amp.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back