Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

240V AC to 12V-24V DC - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasd

Hi,

Bitten off more than I can chew with a home project and wondering if I can get some help from an expert!!

I need to supply power between 12v dc and 24 dc (using a dial to regulate preferably) drawing from the 240 V ac uk mains.

I have seen alsorts of 240vac to 12 vdc or 24vdc adapters, but nothing that lets me take 240v ac and regulate the output between 12v dc and 24v dc.

Can anyone help please?

Hi,

Bitten off more than I can chew with a home project and wondering if I can get some help from an expert!!

I need to supply power between 12v dc and 24 dc (using a dial to regulate preferably) drawing from the 240 V ac uk mains.

I have seen alsorts of 240vac to 12 vdc or 24vdc adapters, but nothing that lets me take 240v ac and regulate the output between 12v dc and 24v dc.

Can anyone help please?

hi,
Look at these options.
Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back