Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12vdc alternating Flasher circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a flashing circuit, and I can't believe I am saying this, but check out Welcome to talkingelectronics.com I think he has some flasher circuits posted there.

i know purple K not the biggest fan of it around these parts, its overkill for most of the applications here, since we deal with mostly vehicle or building fires we carry alot of AFFF and class D and CO2. oh please tell me your not an avid fan of high pressure, there is an old timer on my dept that wont shut up about high pressure from the old days

Do you mean water? Not sure what you mean about high pressure other than H2O. On a Ship, H2O as a fire agent is a big problem as most of the ship is electrical. Foam and dry agent are most common...

We once had a helo on my ship catch fire, much of the helo was made of titanium. We had to use a fork lift and push the helo off the flight deck because it would have burned through the hull. No agent for a titanium fire.

When I am on fire I dont care what you use! Just put me out! :D

Some of our local rescue workers are a bit high strung also.
Its actualy a positive trait to have when it comes to dealing with bad situations! :)
I dont want the mellow thinker guy to rescue me. I want the crazy nut that will run into a burning house and drag me out without thinking about his personal saftey! :p

PS And once I am safe and alive if he wants to go to the bar aand get hammered to forget what crazy thing he just did to save my life, well the drinks are on me! :):D;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back