12v dc to 220v Ac 1000w inverter using cd4011

Status
Not open for further replies.
So go buy one. eBay is a good place to look.
Generally such high watt inverters, better to operate from 24V DC if not 48V Dc. it would help a better battery life even though initially costly, I feel.
Even a purchase on line , one should look for higher DC input for a 1000W.

Now I feel why some people asking to fill there location first.

Because they first look at the country not the thread.If it is a famous country then plenty supporters & if not then treated in a bad manner or ignore that man.

There are some gentlements in this site I respect them.They are real humans.

What I feel is the site is coming worse & worse.

I've always considered Canada to be a first world country.

No way!!!!!

To many mosquito's

and according some canadian forum members high milage diesel cars are not availible there

so if the choice is ristricted already in comon consumer goods than is that defenetly not a 1st world country

Robert-Jan

No way!!!!!

To many mosquito's

and according some canadian forum members high milage diesel cars are not availible there

so if the choice is ristricted already in comon consumer goods than is that defenetly not a 1st world country

Robert-Jan

I've a friend who works at Chrysler and they build diesels for other markets but they don't offer them is Canada. It's not Chrysler but but the Canadian market has not embraced diesel. That said would it be that hard to offer them as an option?
Also diesel can sell for more per liter here depending on demand.
We have a surplus of propane here too, but that stuff really stinks.

Actually, it is a 2 km wide "Demilitarized Zone" which is anything but! It is full of landmines, and there are razor wire fences and machine gun nests all along it, on both sides. There is a "Joint Security Area" on the boarder, where there are buildings including one where there is a table which straddles the boarder, and where both sides meet to have 'talks.' There are tank traps along all the roads, and when you get withing a few km of the boarder you can see guns and tanks camouflaged and at the ready.

The war is not over, it has been a cease-fire since 1952. Often, there are 'incidents' where one side takes some shots at the other.

There are also a few tunnels, dug by PDRK (North Korea) which extend into the South. You can tour these as well, and it is very exciting!

The 'World's most dangerous golf course' - 1 hole - is in the Joint Security Area.

They get extensive help from the South, and other Western Countries in exchange for not developing a nuclear arsenal.

Edit: Yes people do try to cross over from the North. It is very very difficult, and dangerous!

As for Canada, being a 'first world country,' I wonder why this is. In many ways, I find my own people quite primitive. In some ways, this still feels much like a colony. As for Canada embracing, with open arms, people from other countries, this seems to me to be quite the myth. Even skilled workers moving here can have a very difficult time; both with official matters, and with the droves of bigots who live here.

Last edited:
We eliminated most mosquitoes in my part of Canada. Even the bats are gone.
City workers put an insecticide in every water drain on every street a few times each summer.
Out in the uncivilized "sticks" there are mosquitoes, black flies, bears and may even lions and tigers.

We don't need high mileage stinking diesel cars here because the gasoline is cheap because the Canadian government doesn't rip off (well just a little) with extremely high taxes like in other countries.

This (the original post) seems to be a very common - too common question on these boards, i think the answer by now is obvious buy one its just not worth trying to make one

Many Canadians buy and drink bottled water that costs more than gasoline.
They are throwing their money away.

Bottled water is evil, if people donated the money to 3rd world countries instad of buying it, the whole world could get clean drinking water.

The only time I've ever bought bottled water was when I was in the Ukraine (a 2nd world country) where the tap water in most places isn't safe to drink.

EDIT:
Back on topic, you can build a 1500W inverter using the 2N2222A transistor, you'll need 400 of them to do it but don't worry, you can buy them in packets of 500 fairly cheaply and if you use the surfate mount version it won't take up too much room.

Last edited:
Back on topic, you can build a 1500W inverter using the 2N2222A transistor, you'll need 400 of them to do it but don't worry, you can buy them in packets of 500 fairly cheaply and if you use the surfate mount version it won't take up too much room.
Sure but with that many parts hand wired together you would have an MTBF of only a few hundred hours.

That's why the 1st world countries are main reason of global warming...Shame to you guyz...

Exactly what are you referring to? Shame on us??? Why don't you thank us for all the good we've provided to the world! Like your ability to make such a pointless post on the world-wide-web. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…