Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v dc to 220v Ac 1000w inverter using cd4011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people live in 3rd world countries?
Why don't they go to a more modern country?
Why doesn't their country become modern?
Boo-hoo to them.

Probably for the same reason people in Ethiopia don't move out of the freakin dessert!:)

When they do, people then complain about immigration. They just can't win.

Last edited:
Again with the third world topic? :mad: The extreme wealth and extreme misery exists on every city of every first or last world country!! (except maybe, sweden of finland)

Why does Jack live in 3rd world country?

Why do you live at your home? Jack too! :D

Why Jack don't go to a more modern country?

Strange inmigration laws and discrimination, caused by criminal compatriots who traveled first, are waiting for Jack on the new country

Why doesn't the jack's natal country become modern?
Because corrupt goverments and minorities have taken the country's control and became extremely rich, even if that means keeping the contry's progress idle.

Your cuntry ranking system is obsolete as LM741 Audioguru!
Visit Bogotá, the weather and food are great... the girls are gorgeous... cool places to visit

Last edited:
because they are born there and kept there by the rest of the "rich" 2nd world
more than 98% have the wish of doing that but the hurdeles put up by mainly the 2nd world countrys are imposible to take (for wealth protection)
As menticol already explaned perfectly Because corrupt goverments and minorities have taken the country's control and became extremely rich, even if that means keeping the contry's progress idle.
and the strange part is that the 2nd "Political corect world" is dealing with those guys to keep this situation going See point nr 2 (wealth protection)

Boo-hoo to them.

That's I asume one the greetings they use in africa and probably picked up by you on one of your exstensive foreign travels of all the corners of the world,
so that you can understand as nobody else about those people who are born in disadvantaged places where they didn't choose for

consider your self as EXTREEMLY lucky

and that is something else as feeling superiour above somebody else for the fact that you live in a 2nd world country

Robert-Jan

Last edited:
I've always considered Canada to be a first world country.

Generally people who live in 1st world countries don't want people from 2nd and 3rd world countrys emigrating to their country.

I wasn't talking about Bogota, Columbia.
I was talking about where the noobie says he is from, the military dictatorship country of Myanmar that used to be named Burma.
Wikipedia says it is the largest and poorest country in southeast asia. So it is 3rd-world.

Boo-hoo to them.
Well that's a bit RUDE! Have you ever tried moving across the country, never mind around the world, with out a job or money?

Some 3rd worlders might be uptight thinking they are slaves to the rest of us but what they do not realize is that we are ALL slaves to the investors and CEOs.

I lost my first job because of a buy out/milking sequence. All the engineering jobs are fleeing the country like the production jobs before them. What these idiots don't seem to get is that once the jobs are all gone they can not get more money either...the ones that do understand don't care since they already have more money than god, so they will just keep riding until the roller coaster collapses killing the rest of us as they stroll off laughing at our misfortune that they caused.

Wealthy countries give away a lot of money and products to 3rd world countries.

Millions of refugees come to Canada where they are given a hotel room and food. They managed to travel halfway around the world.

You guys are mean, you didn't give him a circuit diagram!!

here's one:

http://magnet.c2b2.columbia.edu/i/diagram_03.gif

Remember, this is a LEFT HANDED diagram!!, if you're right handed, you'll need to make appropriate adjustments. :D

And whatever you do, NEVER build this project after the full moon. I can't count how many times bad things have happened because people built it after the full moon. Morons.

Me thinks your drawing has MSL3 connect wrong.:(

Millions of refugees come to Canada where they are given a hotel room and food. They managed to travel halfway around the world.
I am not sure how factual that statement is as I am not sure how the money is divided. IE how much is from the govornments (the countries), how much from charitable organizations, and much is from pseudo charities like the Grates Moundation (which gives little if anything away that is not somehow tied to Godfather Gates empire ... now if we could just catch him and little Stevie Ball-more sucking orange segments!).

As to the refugees, we were not talking about people getting tossed out of their homes, we were talking about moving for the sake of a non existent job.

Last edited:
Boo-hoo to them.

They get what they deserve? See
https://www.amazon.com/Belief-Funda...r_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221062359&sr=1-11

It's very bad if a judge has the issue addressed in the book shown in the link above; he tends to blame the victims that come into his courtroom.
The thing is, he doesn't know he has this belief [it's ego-syntonic or ego-congruent].

Last edited:
Communist countries like North Korea and Cuba don't get any help from 1st world countries.

Incidently there's a huge wall dividing North and South Korea, just like there was in eastern Europe before the end of the Soviet era, so moving is not an option.

Communist countries like North Korea and Cuba don't get any help from 1st world countries.
There are many Cubans living (illegally) in Florida. They used a boat because it isn't far.
Canada helps Cuba and I had a very nice vacation there because no boisterous Americans were there.

There are many Cubans living (illegally) in Florida. They used a boat because it isn't far.
Canada helps Cuba and I had a very nice vacation there because no boisterous Americans were there.

So what's your point? What do illegals have to do with you "vacationing" in Canada. At least your free to come and go as you please, to and from the U.S. You should be thankful we're your neighbors. As far as many Cubans living in Florida "because it isn't far". It's far enough that many are willing to risk there life, and sometimes loose it, to get here. The U.S. has had an automatic policy for asylum for any Cuban who makes it to U.S. soil.
If Canada helps Cuba so much, where's your immigration problem? Perhaps your homeland should welcome them with open arms. You don't have near the problems we have here in the States. It's not just Florida either. Although Cubans are the majority of immigrants in Florida, Mexicans are everywhere, including here in Missouri. I have no problem with people immigrating to this country as long as it's through the legal process. Why should illegal immigrants qualify for benefits that I myself can't qualify for?

Me thinks your drawing has MSL3 connect wrong.:(

Its a LEFT handed diagram. so it's wired up correctly if you look at it from that perspective.

To convert it to a right handed diagram, put it through a dexo-levorotary inverter. If you can't afford one, hack off your arms (or just your hands) and switch em.

Alternatively, get the CD4011 chip like the OP wanted and then put a mirror beside it while looking at the diagram with your third eye (what??? you don't have one???) then it'll all become clear.

hope this helps :D

Leave alone the order of the worlds' countries, the OP may not be able to manage around 90amps load even with a good battery, if he wants to make a 1000W(1250VA) inverter using 12V battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back