Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v dc to 220v Ac 1000w inverter using cd4011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the symmetrical Klystron injects energy into the Ultra high capacity magnetron which in turn excites the high density flux capacitor thereby generating sufficient current to the anti-matter overdrive thus achieving final output of 1000w. The cd4011 drives the circuit active LED.

Last edited:
I think the symmetrical Klystron injects energy into the Ultra high capacity magnetron which in turn excites the high density flux capacitor thereby generating sufficient current to the anti-matter overdrive thus achieving final output of 1000w. The cd4011 drives the circuit active LED.

You forgot to mention, if he plugs the 4011 in the wrong way around, it may cause a tear in the space time continuum which could lead to warping of subspace which may in turn create a black hole. :eek:

You forgot to mention, if he plugs the 4011 in the wrong way around, it may cause a tear in the space time continuum which could lead to warping of subspace which may in turn create a black hole. :eek:

Yes, this is true and I neglected to mention this warning as I assumed the OP knew to use the required Omicron space time compression thermal unit.

Yes, this is true and I neglected to mention this warning as I assumed the OP knew to use the required Omicron space time compression thermal unit.

I think we both need councelling.;)

There is a distinct possibility that when the new LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is turned on in September that the Earth could be destroyed by a man made black hole type event.... :D
Concerns have been raised regarding the safety of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) on the grounds that high-energy particle collisions performed in the LHC might produce dangerous phenomena, including micro black holes, strangelets, vacuum bubbles and magnetic monopoles. :eek:

There is a distinct possibility that when the new LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is turned on in September that the Earth could be destroyed by a man made black hole type event.... :D
Concerns have been raised regarding the safety of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) on the grounds that high-energy particle collisions performed in the LHC might produce dangerous phenomena, including micro black holes, strangelets, vacuum bubbles and magnetic monopoles. :eek:

Apparently they have not heard about the obvious Omicron space time compression thermal unit precaution either :)

See you on planet Zaytar...

They also thought that setting off the first atomic bomb might end the universe.

Apparently they have not heard about the obvious Omicron space time compression thermal unit precaution either :)
QUOTE]

That's the thing that will prevent the end of the world by the LHC

I;ve seen it on a documentry on the ZBD channel (Zaytar Beam Download)

Although the didn't use 4011 in there but 4001 so the risk is reversed

Robert-Jan

You guys are mean, you didn't give him a circuit diagram!!

here's one:

http://magnet.c2b2.columbia.edu/i/diagram_03.gif

Remember, this is a LEFT HANDED diagram!!, if you're right handed, you'll need to make appropriate adjustments. :D

And whatever you do, NEVER build this project after the full moon. I can't count how many times bad things have happened because people built it after the full moon. Morons.

I think what we're doing qualifies as "biting the newbie."
:eek:

Last edited:
You guys are mean, you didn't give him a circuit diagram!!

here's one:

http://magnet.c2b2.columbia.edu/i/diagram_03.gif

Remember, this is a LEFT HANDED diagram!!, if you're right handed, you'll need to make appropriate adjustments. :D

And whatever you do, NEVER build this project after the full moon. I can't count how many times bad things have happened because people built it after the full moon. Morons.

Where the hell did you get that? Laugh? I nearly shat!

Larry

Why do noobies in 3rd world countries want to make a high powered inverter??

Why do noobies in 3rd world countries want to make a high powered inverter??
Because they aren't satisfied with their power reliability, and they don't understand the limitations of that big heavy 12V battery in their auto or truck.

Living in a third world country isn't a crime or even a legitimate target for ridicule.

Why do people live in 3rd world countries?
Why don't they go to a more modern country?
Why doesn't their country become modern?
Boo-hoo to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back