Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.5kw power supply designig

Status
Not open for further replies.

meysaminter

Hi there,
I am woking to desing a 1.5KW power supply . my circuit is in atteched protell shematic file . have u any sujesstions to correct it?

1.5KW is rather ambitious... it would be better if you provided a jpg rather than some proprietary format for the schematic.... most use LTspice or some other free schematic editor...why .rar?????? why not zip? i'm a linux geek, but i don't post in gz or bz2 files.....

Last edited:
Your schematic is an Altium file, so it can only be opened by someone with the Altium software. So not many members here can help you with it.

Try posting an image of the schematic that can be viewed by anyone. As a PDF, or graphic file as mentioned in post #3 above.

How about some labeling for input and output voltages and component values?

At this point I can only guess that its a high voltage power supply being you have multiple diodes in series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back