Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where's Waldo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

How y'all like my new avatar? Maybe I'll change my name to Stealth-Tech.

**broken link removed**

Here in the UK we have where's Wally.

Ok, i decided to make the challenge more interesting. FIND THE SNIPER!

**broken link removed**

I had to upload it to the ImageShack, because the file was 1.33mb. This forum only allows about 989k, or something like that.

got him! infront of the "cotton candy" at the left side of the image :D

Ok... :D My modification:
Find the grenades!

**broken link removed**

There is one behind the bear's foot.
Damn! I can't find the second one!?!?

Yes, one's behind the bear's foot...

I cant find the second one!?!?
1. can't
The second one is quite tricky... don't just look at the ground ( maybe it's not thrown yet )

I changed that while you must have been posting. But i did catch that!

Dude, i still can't find it. I have to go eat supper now(i am also getting a headache from staring at the screen this long. I will be back in a few. :) In the mean time, here is yet another mod i did:

**broken link removed**

Screw the hide n' seek thing, you're all supposed to be in awe over my avatar!:rolleyes:

HiTech said:
Screw the hide n' seek thing, you're all supposed to be in awe over my avatar!:rolleyes:

OK, awe, awe, awe, awe! what the hell is that thing in your avatar?

JimB

Found it! The other one is in the hand of the guy in the orange shirt just below the middle of the image...behind the kids with the cannon..:D

Screw the hide n' seek thing, you're all supposed to be in awe over my avatar!
Honestly, that is kinda psychedelic! :)

I acually thought that was a bottle, or something. It was very small. But nice job. That was a hard one!

I thought both the shirt and background pattern would benefit someone who is epileptic! Made me think of Waldo; hence the reason to post that find Waldo/Osama pic.

_nox_ said:
got him! infront of the "cotton candy" at the left side of the image :D
Or candy floss as we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back