Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where's boncuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hans offered me Eagle packages he had purchased. He said he did it for friends only. I really did not know he valued my good, solid friendship the way he did. I always listened to him. Always solid, reliable guidance. He never tried to be popular...he was just..well Hans. He told his GAF stuff and I loved reading and commenting on all the things he had been through and how he ended up in Thailand and all and Married and trying to build a house..

Hans was one of a kind. Not one Member here will ever replace him or his character. I am German. Hans was German.

I try and do things properly too.... I can just imagine how much the Thai workers must have pissed him off building the house..

RIP pal. I miss you.

tvtech

My condolences to his friends and family.

Had a few technical "differences" with Hans, but I think everyone respected him as an engineer. Was always a pleasure to speak to about life and electronics on the chat.

Sadly missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back