Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 100,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Tutorial: Introduction to the 8051Program an Intel based 8051 microcontroller.
Circuit: PWM Pulse GeneratorA simple PWM pulse generator using logic gates.
Latest Articles & Circuits
- Make Remote transmit further By JimB; Aug 30, 2015 at 5:17 PM
- Mystery Transistors with short base leg By Claudia1; Aug 30, 2015 at 5:14 PM
- Adding push button to 2 way motor circuit By rfeyer; Aug 30, 2015 at 4:34 PM
- Looking for Rotary DIP sw. with isolated contacts By BobW; Aug 30, 2015 at 4:26 PM
- PCB Manufacturing Experience with a New Vendor By Val Gretchev; Aug 30, 2015 at 3:49 PM
- Curren t sense transformer leakage inductance? By Tony Stewart; Aug 30, 2015 at 3:07 PM
- Will this psu work as intended? By ronsimpson; Aug 30, 2015 at 3:02 PM
- Projects to build with PIC16F628 By Andrei_D12; Aug 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM
- Upload Attachments To Conversation By DerStrom8; Aug 30, 2015 at 1:56 PM
- Oscilloscope for hobbyist By Tony Stewart; Aug 30, 2015 at 1:53 PM
- 5volt 50ma input, need to output 12 up to 5 amp By Flyback; Aug 30, 2015 at 11:23 AM