Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where's boncuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picbits - Yes, that is Hans! I believe he has a daughter in england or somewhere over there. I was going to send her a PM a year ago to see how he was doing but never did. He used to be a good buddy of mine on here.

If it's true, I offer my condolence to the family, and he is a loss to ETO. I liked his airplane story's too!

But, if he is alive, he will laugh himself to death.

A group of people I used to hang around and new me, back in the day and would have said, he will have a short life. But, somehow a rumor was started that I was dead, but instead I just stopped being my old self and stopped being anywhere they were, for a reason. (Not Boncuk and ETO) As of last year I found out I've been dead for over 30yrs.

You should have seen the look on a Girls face when she turned around and I'm standing at the counter, she thought I was a Ghost and stepped back into the cigarette case, holding her chest.

After I got back in the car, I looked at my wife and said call my Agent while we still can, I want my Life Insurance money.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sadly, i too have to admit.
I had a voice chat on skype around 48hrs before he stopped posting on the site. he had to quit speaking half way as breathing issues did not permit. As per him that day, D... is closing in and that he might

Sadly, i too have to admit.
I had a voice chat on skype around 48hrs before he stopped posting on the site. he had to quit speaking half way as breathing issues did not permit. As per him that day, D... is closing in and that he might

I'm deeply saddened. No matter what, I now how hard that is, I have asthma and drugs keep me alive. I wish no one, not my friends or anyone to suffer in such a way.

I've been there, and it's why I have to rebuild my brain, and why I'm so strange to people, I'm there but not and I'm not, the me I was. I'm a work in progress.

Many, many sorrows. Bancuk.

I hope only the best for his family.

kv

Last edited:
Did you take a look into his profile? Anything out of the ordinary?
There wasn't much on either profile but it appears he stopped posting at around the same time as he stopped posting on here. Nothing obvious mentioned by any of his friends on their profiles either :(

There wasn't much on either profile but it appears he stopped posting at around the same time as he stopped posting on here. Nothing obvious mentioned by any of his friends on their profiles either :(
his actual last operation was a browse through this site after his last post as indicated by a moderator during last year.I remember it was traced by ericgibbs , or 3v0 !

Last edited:
Thats really sad me and dad used to talk to Hans on the old chat forum alot, he helped me a great deal in chat on OPAMPS :( dad will also be very upset! shame it went kind of unnoticed :(
as for MODS ETC, you cant please all the people all the time! some people just like to ***** at authority

Sad news indeed, I always enjoyed my chats with Hans. Not having been here much of late I wasn't aware. I loved sharing F4 stories with Hans.

Ron

I also miss Hans and I am sorry that he has past away.

I recently met a girl who had a serious medical problem. In a hospital emergency department they gave up trying to revive her and were preparing her so her organs can be transplanted into other sick people when she woke up and said, "WHAT are you doing to me?" Now she is fine.

ETO is not quite the same without Hans. He loved to do eagle layouts and would occasionally create artwork without being asked. If he was able he would be posting.

Hans personified typical German efficiency and excellence which resulted in what I can only describe as a love hate relationship with Thailand. The rather loose Thai work ethic drove him bonkers. This was never more evident then during the construction of his house.

Hans had some great stories from his time in the German air force.

Hans had multiple medical problems, possibly the worst was Thai doctors. On one occasion Hans paid a visit to the hospital, perhaps the ER, and the doctor ignored him and made time with Han's rather attractive wife.

I tried to convince him to return to Germany to for some decent medical care but he refused. In time the problems were so bad he could not fly. I expect others tried too.

I didn't get on with him as most of you did... But I also am saddened by this.... Maybe Derstrom can enlighten us... I think he knew him best..

I am post this on behalf of Derstrom who wrote this on skype for me to post here

"Hi everyone--

The last time I spoke with Hans, he was feeling worse than usual and he
said he felt his passing was drawing close. He asked me to write a sort
of short biography about him when he passed. He was going to send me an
email with information about his life, but sadly the email never came.
I know some people did not get along with him well, but nonetheless he
was very knowledgeable about a wide variety of topics and was always
happy to pass his knowledge on to others. I unfortunately didn't know
him as well as I would have liked, and I'm sure many of you guys know
some things about him that I do not. As a tribute to his participation
and helpfulness on this forum, I wonder if everyone who knew him could
write about their own memories in order to put together a sort of forum-
wide biography? I think he would have liked that.

So long Hans, you will be sorely missed."

Hans and I shared some recipes. I will retrieve his for a potato dumpling on my next trip to Cleveland (Wednesday). In brief, you take grated potatoes, wash out the soluble starch, make dumplings, then add back in the starch paste from the washings. It is the German equivalent of gnocchi, but heavier. This is the right time of year for them. (Summer is too humid.)

John

This thread "will become a memorandum" I still remember all of his posts of layouts, PCB's. All the reds vs Black shades with measurements.

Yes, and Flying:)

Here's another when I told him I'm getting married:
I wish you all the best for your marriage. May you be blessed for your life living in harmony with your wife.

Don't allow to accumulate anger which will unload in a sudden explosion accompanied by words you didn't have on mind.

Even if you regret what you (might have) said, it will leave a crater in your partner's soul life - and vice versa. Words can hurt a lot more than body pain. Once said they might lead to a disaster.

A friend of mine told me he would have reason for divorce if his wife refuses a blowjob to him. I think that is very egoistic of him. It also tells me that he has little or no respect for his wife.

Sooner or later you'll have children with your wife. You should always think of the fact, that kids are always searching for their boundaries. If only one of their parents doesn't take proper action they play their parents one against the other. They learn how to get subtile very soon and they will certainly use that method to "break" in their parents.

My youngest son will become 27 years old on Oct. 30th this year. He studied informatics (takes more semesters than medical studies).

I hope he is well prepared to take financial care of himself, since my monthly support payments will end in October.

Kind regards

Hans

Where's Hans?

Boncuk is now in a better place. His soul is resting and our hearts are full of good memories thanks to him.

His comments were always a challenge to my simplistic and often wrong questions.
I will always remember him.

Thanks Boncuk,
Prprog

Gentlemen.... I bear official bad news from Hans (Boncuk) son in Germany. Unfortunately, Hans-Juergan Zons passed away 1yr ago to lung cancer. He found out at the beginning of 2012 that it was in an incurable state.

Last edited:
hi Zero,
Many thanks for letting us know the sad news.
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back