Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery Charger Amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your help I will post a photo of the finished project to enable others to see .
A photo is as good as a 1000 words and this could help others.
Greg

I found out the 3 phase regulator from my larger motorcycle was actually not bad. So, I soldered wires to each connector, and hooked it up to the ATC. Turns out that bridging phase inputs doesn't affect output at all. I grounded one phase input, and hooked the other to the one wire output of the stator. The inflator turns much faster with only the rectifier. A regulator seems to just kill the output of the stator.

How do I test my IRF Z24N Power Mosfet Rectifier.
I think it is not working.
I have made a 1 ohm resistor out of resistor wirer. When the motor is running the wirer glows red.
I can not adjust the voltage and the charge voltage is 12.45 V dc.
The risister I have made would this have caused my problem.
I will post a photo of the board.

Attachments

• IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back