Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubashar

I want make a Circuit for wireless communication between Two computers.
It may in Serial , USB port ,a LAN or MODEM?
HELP me plz....

the information you provided is less then required but have a look at the links below. I have done wireless communication between two systems using serial port..

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• tx.JPG
    tx.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 284
  • rx.JPG
    rx.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 229
The main requirement is that to communicate between two computers for a distance of about 3killo meter i,e (from Khanna pul to Sadqa abad).
It is batter that, please give me me your mobile number or email address to get information about , I am also from islamabad.
Thanks. . .
Is the transmitter and Receiver IC available on Collage Road?

It is batter that, please give me me your mobile number or email address to get information about , I am also from islamabad.

Well I think We should discuss the topic here, So that the others should also get benefit (I think that is the purpose of this forum)

The main requirement is that to communicate between two computers for a distance of about 3killo meter i,e (from Khanna pul to Sadqa abad).

That is a hell lot of distance. Either reduce the distance or believe me you are in TROUBLE!

Is the transmitter and Receiver IC available on Collage Road?

No they are not available in College Road ( Not in Pakistan ).

I Hope this helps you. :)

quit

I am just asking for contact just for gating a better info.
whoever don't worry . . . .

So what can I did. . . .If the rf ICs are not avaiable in Pakistan,
It is very costly to bring it from abroad.

What is your opinion. . . ..
Is I build a transceiver to using a
MAX232(Lavel converter),,
MT8880,CMT8880C-1(Integrated DTMF Transceiver),,
and MC1496(Balanced Modulators/Demodulators),,

OR using micro controller like 89c51, 89S51 e.t.c. . . . . .
If yes so please help me.....

Last edited:
New ICs

I have just been looking at a few new ICs from TI, the CC1110 & CC1111.
Both are complete radio transceivers with an 8051 on board and will do data speeds of up to 500Kbit. They are only low powered +10dbm but can take a power amplifier. Sorry if it sounds like an advert but they do look interesting.

Mubashar said:
I am just asking for contact just for gating a better info.
whoever don't worry . . . .
Ok, find a PM which will give you my email ID

Mubashar said:
So what can I did. . . .If the rf ICs are not avaiable in Pakistan, It is very costly to bring it from abroad.
The best option is to ask your institute/university to provide you with the ICs (this is what i do when i can't find an IC in pakistan ;))

Mubashar said:
What is your opinion. . . ..
Is I build a transceiver to using a
MAX232(Lavel converter),,
MT8880,CMT8880C-1(Integrated DTMF Transceiver),,
and MC1496(Balanced Modulators/Demodulators),,

OR using micro controller like 89c51, 89S51 e.t.c. . . . . .
If yes so please help me.....

In my opinion go for the microcontroller...

Super_voip said:
I have just been looking at a few new ICs from TI, the CC1110 & CC1111.
Both are complete radio transceivers with an 8051 on board and will do data speeds of up to 500Kbit. They are only low powered +10dbm but can take a power amplifier. Sorry if it sounds like an advert but they do look interesting.

500Kb/s and +10dbm ... seems interesting.

I was just looking for higher b/w ics for rf communication. :D

What about if I any method to use any RF mobile module. . . .

I am not enough knowing the microcontrollers but I will try my best to learning it.

2 or 4 cameras in transmitter

hi all , peace for you , i want to compound 2 or 4 camera videos in the same input tv trasmitter to control a place ; please show me How to do that ?
How to receive these pictures on the screen ?
thank you fo all
Rabah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back