Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Audio/Video Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizanbrohi

Hello Everyone . Well After Building a Audio Transmitter Now i want to transmit Video Signals as well I have found This great IC . it is a VHF Audio/Video Modulator with RF Output level of 80dbuV . and i think if i connect a input of a camera and then connect an antenna at this IC's RF Out Pin and Tune into my TV i would have a Video Transmitter. The IC is from freescale semiconductor( previously Motorola semiconductor) . The IC is MC44BC375 . it is available at digi-key. The datasheet is attached . and please do comment to this topic . Thank you bye.

Attachments

• MC44BC375U.pdf
    612.3 KB · Views: 29,177
Be careful with the PCB layout!

The IC is for the American NTSC TV system. Where are you going to find an American TV in your country? Make one?

well i have reconsidered the IC . Freescale also have a really nice IC . which is truly compatible . it is MC44BS373CA . here is the link https://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC44BS373CA#orderables

It has frequency selection with 250Khz steps for VHF to UHF and has a slightly higher RF Ouput Level . 82dbuV .

The only problem with is the I2C Bus :mad:
How in the world i am going to program it using the I2C Bus . It is really complicated . I have to study a lot about I2c . But for now i am preparing for the exams.

Try this for a complete solution.

P.S 2.4Ghz is a pain! Same frequency as a microwave so major interference.

**broken link removed**

hi faizanbrohi can i ask you to help me ?

hi faizanbrohi how are you ..
im from kuwait so my english is not well .. i have a same project that you do it but i dont have an information so please can you help me with this project i start from begin .. searching about the board and components and the diagram i dont find too much ...
please faizanbrohi help me :(

We don't mind helping you but we won't do all of the work for you. Please post what you've already done including any ideas you've had and we might be able to make some suggestions. If you've got completely no idea then may be it's your lecuturer's fault and it isn't right that you make him/her look good by cheating and copying from the Internet.

good project

faizanbrohi said:
Hello Everyone . Well After Building a Audio Transmitter Now i want to transmit Video Signals as well I have found This great IC . it is a VHF Audio/Video Modulator with RF Output level of 80dbuV . and i think if i connect a input of a camera and then connect an antenna at this IC's RF Out Pin and Tune into my TV i would have a Video Transmitter. The IC is from freescale semiconductor( previously Motorola semiconductor) . The IC is MC44BC375 . it is available at digi-key. The datasheet is attached . and please do comment to this topic . Thank you bye.
can't get the pdf file to open from your link.

better use any TV modulator IC and add a small Rf amplifier/tv booster stage at the output. This will be more simple.

Receiver For BH1417 TX

I made Fm stereo transmiiter using BH1417 .It is working perfectly now I want to build a synthesised receiver a stereo receiver but i don't get any ic for this any one have some experience about this please help me thank you.

dumb idea

faizanbrohi said:

it is not possible, don't waste your time

faizanbrohi said:
well i have reconsidered the IC . Freescale also have a really nice IC . which is truly compatible . it is MC44BS373CA . here is the link http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=MC44BS373CA#orderables

It has frequency selection with 250Khz steps for VHF to UHF and has a slightly higher RF Ouput Level . 82dbuV .

The only problem with is the I2C Bus :mad:
How in the world i am going to program it using the I2C Bus . It is really complicated . I have to study a lot about I2c . But for now i am preparing for the exams.

try this site http://www.geocities.com/henrysbay/tvuhftx.html

In US, the 2.4G is open for public without a license. And there are so many commercial module available now.

hello every 1..
i want to have a system so that i can eliminate the wires coming from tv antenna.Is it possible to make a wireless tv antenn?transmitter can be attached with anteena point in my tv loung and receiver can be attached with tv so that i can watch it where ever i move my tv in my home...Is it possible??can any 1 give me circuit diagram????

Last edited:
what type of antenna???

hi everyone.. i know its been almost a year since this topic was written.. and since im new i cant post a new topic all i can do is post replies.. anywayz..FAIZAINBROHI.. um.. i read what u posted.. and i looked around.. since my project is a camera that transmitts video on the rf.. so i looked around.. and checked out a lot of freescale/motorolla ICs.. and this was the most appropriate one for our project.. i read the pdf in detail..and it didnt have any information about the type of antenna that should be used.. i know that the power of the signal will determine the range of the transmission and that the antenna should be matched to the impedence of the IC.. but what type of antenna should be used?? can anyone help me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back