Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
R1 should be 10k.
The other resistors determine the biasing of the audio preamp transistor that is taught in high school.
Sorry, I am not a teacher for basic electronics.

i want to a design of Simple FM transmitter(by electroMaster). I'm doing project of circus. reply soon.
mail: dinhkli245@yahoo.com
thaks inf.

I think he has been tasked with building an FM wireless mic. for the Ring Leader to use at their elephant-go-round circus. Normally, he probably follows "behind" the elephants... good English isn't necessary! :rolleyes:

There are many simulation programs. Yours is an old one that hardly anybody uses today.

Here it is for the 50th time:

Attachments

• FM transmitter pic + schem.PNG
    FM transmitter pic + schem.PNG
    195.9 KB · Views: 1,614
=Miles Prower;829807]Still staying one step ahead of the RF cops?
I made the lousy original FM transmittter to prove that its audio preamp transistor is biassed wrong and that its RF oscillator frequency changes all over the place. Then I fixed its problems one-at-a-time.

The final one (mod4) works very well.

I was referring to This Post

Try my FM transmitter. Another Canadian made one and tested its far range. He saw the RF cops in their truck with antennas on top drive past the next day!

I told him that they were looking for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back