Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMBW

I would like to transmit my satellite TV signal wirelessly about 10 feet to an LCD TV mounted on the wall.
I am cleaning up a large number of holes in the walls and seemingly endless wires that are for often unknown purposes.
I have seen where some of the TV companies are offering sets with these built in.
Can a satellite signal be sent wirelessly over short distances?

TOMBW said:
I would like to transmit my satellite TV signal wirelessly about 10 feet to an LCD TV mounted on the wall.
I am cleaning up a large number of holes in the walls and seemingly endless wires that are for often unknown purposes.
I have seen where some of the TV companies are offering sets with these built in.
Can a satellite signal be sent wirelessly over short distances?

RF signal yes. but from dish to receiver no... it's a voltage like 15V 18V

I want to go from the Satellite box to the TV
From the dish to the Satellite box is hardwired
Thanks
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back