Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

will this works tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

thamatam

first i want to make a wireless video transmitter but later i found it to be difficult and immpossible make that at home,because of non avalibiltiy of components,later i had seen tv transmitter which tarnsmitts vhf and uhf video to tv,vhf transmitter is is simple and many tv use vhf channels,uhf is also used but that transmitter circuits some what big,now i had an idea,web cam isused for pc for video seeing ,means it will show live video in pc whit help of soft ware,it has usb pin in that one or pin wire will be videos wire and other one for some mic and current and other if we add that video wire to input of vhf video transmitter then i think it trasnmitts video through that and we can recive it in tv,tell me is that possible,or any corrections give some suggestions,tell me the correct wire of video output of cam,please:mad:
DriveHQ ErrorPage

DriveHQ ErrorPage

it means you want a video camera and want to know wheather you can utilize a cam. unfortunately the cam doesnt give you a video out, istead its a serial port be to connected to PC. it sends digital data only to the PC.

you can find mini security cameras at local market with effordable price. monocrome ones and colour ones are available.

Your links say "permission denied". That is why it is greatly appreciated if you try to post the actual files here. New members may need to wait for moderation, but it is worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back