Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whew! My Internet Explorer 11 problem with this site is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audioguru

Most Helpful Member
Thank-you, thank-you ElectroMaster.
After Microsoft automatically updated my Internet Explorer 10 to 11 yesterday then I could not reply to anything here.
I did a System Restore to an earlier time and the Internet Explorer 10 worked fine as before.
But last night Microsoft updated my computer to Internet Explorer 11 again and I couldn't reply here anymore today.

Now it is fixed. Thanks again.
Audioguru

Thank-you, thank-you ElectroMaster.
After Microsoft automatically updated my Internet Explorer 10 to 11 yesterday then I could not reply to anything here.
I did a System Restore to an earlier time and the Internet Explorer 10 worked fine as before.
But last night Microsoft updated my computer to Internet Explorer 11 again and I couldn't reply here anymore today.

Now it is fixed. Thanks again.
Audioguru

Dont you just love Microsoft upgrades and updates? <big chuckle>

Dont you just love Microsoft upgrades and updates? <big chuckle>
There must have been a good reason for Microsoft to suddenly change everyone's Internet Explorer 10 to 11. As far as I can tell, it affected only this site, maybe because this site was not compatible. My new Internet Explorer 11 immediately worked perfectly with all the other forums I chat on.

There must have been a good reason for Microsoft to suddenly change everyone's Internet Explorer 10 to 11.
Must there? :)

When the Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 converted to 11 update was being done it said "Critical Update". When you go to Microsoft's upload page then Internet Explorer 10 is not available anymore.

Hi,

It looks like there may have been a number of changes, supposedly to improve functionality. It looks like MS might be trying to get a hold on internet browsing once again, for the first time maybe in 10 years.

One of the things changed was supposed to be the max number of tabs allowed per page, which was 10 in MSE 10 and was bumped up to 100 in MSE 11 with special viewing added with that.
Supposedly faster with Java script.

We'll see MS if you can do it this time, and hold on to it for more then 2 months.

Everything MS says is "critical", but if it was so critical then why wasnt it already here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back