Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Updated site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
augustinetez Do you mean this link https://www.electro-tech-online.com/whats-new/ ? What issue do you experience?
Apologies for the delayed reply.

See attached pic - any thread in the forum, I've just chosen one at random.

Before the update, all threads were in date order and new replies or new threads always appeared at the top.

forum.jpg

Apologies for the delayed reply.

See attached pic - any thread in the forum, I've just chosen one at random.

Before the update, all threads were in date order and new replies or new threads always appeared at the top.

View attachment 133187

Sticky threads are always on the top of the page, then come the regular threads. Check the screenshot of the same forum from before the upgrade stage.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Aug 17 08-19-43.png
    Screenshot at Aug 17 08-19-43.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 291
Upgrade is definitely the wrong word as nobody has yet told me what got fixed/improved. HELLO?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back