Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can you buy a 74C925 counter in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennydow241

Hi,
just wondering does anyone know where I could buy a 74C925 counter in the UK. This is only part of a small project. I have had trouble finding anyone who will sell them in small quantities.

Thanks!

Kenny

This was a nice counter chip, but discontinued. I've found on freetradezone only one supplier who have 5pcs C926 for 10dollar!
I mean, for this price You can buy ICM7225 4,5 digit counter chip from Maxim. Try order two pieces as sample.

ebay.co.uk is a good source for cheap components, also as previously said maxim is good also (they sent me some free samples, and Im in the uk - THANKS MAXIM!)

Or you could try a local maplins store, if non local they are on the internet
(although just looked and they didnt seem to have that part!)

Maybe RS or Farnell may have them. Certainly worth looking on ebay though, even if you have to ask a few sellers if they have that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back