Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

water spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool-agent

hello, I was wondering I want to build a circuit as a hobby who cares the college components will be wasted. I want to build a alarm clock that will spray a little water when the alarm is set. now from the begining I need a type of circuit that will triger the water spray and I need a circuit for the water spray as well as it should spray the water automatically. if you have any idea
thank you

get alarm clock, connect speaker cable 2 some kind of switch 2 power 12v circuit, get old washer pump from car, connect 2 water nd 1 end 2 were the water is goin, plug in, done

greate thanx that wonderful the car spray never thought of that do u now the name of that car water spray so I can search

cool-agent said:
greate thanx that wonderful the car spray never thought of that do u now the name of that car water spray so I can search

try goin to a car-repair place or scrap yard. i got one a few month ago from halfords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back