Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice opearted switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range is quite good. I had tested it and it works from more than 15 feet.

As long as I had used this circuit, I never faced problem due to false triggering.
I would be glad to hear if some one has one :lol:

great !

but back to the original topic, how bout testing not the waveform data but the duration of the sound. though "on", "off", and "dim" last approx the same time but maybe we can work with synonym that last significantly differently.

though this seems like a crook method and will have a LOT of false triggering but hey who would want to buy sophisticated DSP chips for just three commands.

An ideal tehnology is as good as free. :idea:

bye,
Shima

thanks!!
I really appreciate it. Anyways suppose i wnat it to recog nise my voice what parts would i need to use. And if i want it to recognise more than one voice, what do i need to do. Take ur time replyin to this question. I dont need it immediately as this is of my own interest.

Thanks once again!! :p

well if u want that then :p and still be left with
a few bucks for ur next meal then i would sincerely suggest using
and old (say pentium II based) computer without its monitor,keyboard, cd-drive, floppy, maybe even harddisk etc.

this "circuit" can be built in a few hundered bucks or maybe even lesser.
and an indian (like me :twisted: ) would happily write the software to make it do what u want in a few thousand dollars. :lol:

lol. unemployment has made me so shrewd.

bye,
Shima

you are so funny shima!!!
if you need to recognize a voice....
maybe only a few words, but it is so complicated, but still you cant do this with transistors(or maybe if you use about 100000?)

:mrgreen:

ow common. software rules !!!!!!!!
its aint that hard. just needs a bit of study of fourier and laplace transforms etc. i hated that topic a bit in the college and thats what justifies the Thousands of dollars i mentioned 8)

lol. this forum is great.

well we cud but maybe v cud use ROM chips etc. to make it more electronic and different from a computer :twisted: .

after all this is an electronic forum. :wink:

ho about using some ic that records some mesages that you use and then compares what you say to what it has in its memory?

i doubt the person might be able to produce the same sample everytime.
the soln lies in comparing the waveform pattern.

o i c .
then that seems to b the solution.

Philips manufactures Voice Recorder/Command Interpreter IC. You can program it for any words you want and whenever a voice command is spoken, the desired output will go high.

Can that diagram posted be used from a mains power supply or would that blow the capacitors and resistors?

im interested in doing a clap light but not much stuff runs off 6V..

thanks

What is the 6V relay meant for? :) Use it to run your mains applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back