Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upgrade Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
See attached for what I see in I.E. In Chrome, I see the toolbar but the link button doesn't work.

Forget the attachment, it won't let me add one!!! In I.E I don't see any buttons.

Plus, can we please put back the ability to make text different colours in the code tags.

Mike.

Testing....

Attachments

• 82151000.jpg
    82151000.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 287
Mike, you can add attachments, it just doesn't let you put it in the main text like it used to. You can still upload them and they still show up, though.

By the way, thanks to Mike2545 for the picture :D

Mike, you can add attachments

No, I can't. I "Go Advanced", click on "Add Attachment" and it does nothing. That is in I.E and Chrome.

Edit, I thought I'd add the image to an album but that doesn't work either.

Mike.

Last edited:
No, I can't. I "Go Advanced", click on "Add Attachment" and it does nothing. That is in I.E and Chrome.

Edit, I thought I'd add the image to an album but that doesn't work either.

Mike.

I'm using Chrome and it's working fine. Perhaps some popup blocker is preventing the upload window from opening? I click "Go Advanced", hit the attach button, and it brings it up fine. Maybe a couple of Ctrl+F5s will work for you the way they worked for me.

Regards

Last edited:
I have a tool bar now but none of the buttons on it work. I also have the smiley faces but they too don't work yet either. (Insert frown face here.)

I do see a little "Auto Save" flag pop up from time to time. I like that!

Keep working EM! You are still ahead of a typical windows overnight service update for things not working but not by much! (Insert sticking out tounge happy face here.)

I have a tool bar now but none of the buttons on it work. I also have the smiley faces but they too don't work yet either. (Insert frown face here.)

I do see a little "Auto Save" flag pop up from time to time. I like that!

Keep working EM! You are still ahead of a typical windows overnight service update for things not working but not by much! (Insert sticking out tounge happy face here.)

You can type faces, you know. : ) , : ( , : D , : p , ; ) = :), :(, :D, :p, ;)

:D:D:D

My toolbar seems to be working fine now. I just had to refresh the page a couple of times.

Last edited:
The number of posts (left side of screen) still isn't updating.

Well, now I'm having a problem with my subscribed threads. They do not show up as bold anymore when there are new posts (since my last visit).

The number of posts (left side of screen) still isn't updating.

Do you mean the post count for each user?

Well, now I'm having a problem with my subscribed threads. They do not show up as bold anymore when there are new posts (since my last visit).

Fixed

Do you mean the post count for each user?
Yes. I reported this some while back in this thread.

There used to be a small right facing arrow at the end of the thread title that took you to the last post, that has disappeared.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back