Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unknown devices help needed: Circuit Breakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

korolev

Hello there, I have some electronic devices which I need advice/suggestion on where I might be able to find people who are interested.

My dad's friend had them for his workshop machinaries if I haven't mistaken and is planning on retiring... hence these devices.

There's a bunch of circuit breaker ranging from 15Amps to 250Amps (brand new & used) and they're all "3 poles".

I am not familiar with these devices and hardly know their exact use.

The brands are Fuji, Mitusbihi, Terasaki and Merlin Gerin.

Do you guys have any idea on the actual use and perhaps where/what kinda stores I might be able to find interested parties?

Incase you're wondering, here's some images:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed****broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

seriously have zero clue on what this might be:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

some misc stock:

Thank you guys.

korolev - anotherdram@gmail.com

the circuit breakers you called are MCCBs an electrical panel builder would be intressted (when the price is right) the new ones are easy to sell but the(ab)used ones not, keep them for hobby or sell them for somebody with a hobby

you could also aproach technical departments from factorys as these devices do burn out (and more often as people think)

the merlin gerin in the picture i would donate to the museum:D

brands are considered as A and semi A brands (better than the china ones)

sucsess with the sale

Last edited:
The last device looks like a pressure to voltage (well current) conversion.

At a guess you'd put 0-1 bar pressure in and get an analogue current of 4-20ma out

The last device looks like a pressure to voltage (well current) conversion.

At a guess you'd put 0-1 bar pressure in and get an analogue current of 4-20ma out

Close but not quite!
It is a pressure transmitter, 4 to 20mA output, but the input is 0 to 1 milli-bar.
Which is a rather low pressure!

JimB

thanks guys! from my assumption, these stuff aren't worth much right? i've got 6 of them pressure transmitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back