Tuned LCR circuit for humidifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleJed.
Sorry, another question, not sure if you can help, or hazzard a guess. In the circuit at post 62,
there is a diode with no marking/type, any ideas what it could be? Also, the variable resistor,
any guesses as to what the range on it would be?
Thanks

beginner in electronics

hi eric i checked your circuit you attached i can understand most of it but could not understand what is that 1.5 turns is. is it inductor or some thing else. i am just beginner i can only read the circuits to limited level.

thanks

Here is a question about replacing the driver transistor in an oscilator. The consumer humidifier blew the NPN BU406, I replaced it, but now there is a pot on the board- it accessible through an access door. Is the pot there to tune for maximum resonance, or, a dip in the oscilation. I do not have a schematic, but the attached schematic, posted awhile back, seems to be similar. It worked for a couple of hours and stopped, but restarted when cooled down. Any ideas?View attachment neb2.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…