Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TS472 Low Noise Mic Pre-Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj

I bought this great, low noise Mic Pre-Amp from Ali Express, but when I connected it, there was no sound.
I'm not sure how to adjust it. Do I have to choose and solder-bridge the gain spots? What about the Standby Mode?
I don't need the Standby Mode. Is it off or has it to be activated?
Please be so kind to advice me on how to go about. Thanking you in advance,
Greetings from O'l Jo (young pensioner ...78) from Townsville QLD

Attachments

• LoNoisePreAmp.JPG
    LoNoisePreAmp.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 108
The ts472 chip is powered with 2 to 5.5 volts, is biased to 2 volts, uses a balanced input (Or pseudo balanced input) and gives balanced output (biased at 2v).

this means the output must be capacitively coupled to the amplifier stage.

we obviously need more info to know which capacitors are on the board and a datasheet for the board would be helpful. A photo is not enough. Also, just the chip datasheet is not enough since the external components are critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back