Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pre Amp with Boost

Suraj143

I have made a tone control preamp for my TDA7375A chip.It consist with a bass boost.I have noticed the boost does not effect a noticable different when boost ON/OFF.See the simulated graph.May be my speakers does not respond it..Any idea?

My speakers-Philips BTD7170

Speaker drivers
5.25" woofer
Loudspeaker types
Dome tweeter
Main Speaker
2 way

1674956733060.png

Sorry for this delayed post, I was away. The links on the other side of the world to schematics are gone. They should have been attached here.
It is probably not the boost opamp clipping in my circuit, it is probably your power amplifiers that are clipping.

My boost circuit boosts bass +14dB that needs 25 times more power (!) from the power amplifiers.
My amplifier has plenty of extra power to do it without clipping and my speakers survive.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back