Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

top posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't these gorgeous lushious young inductors turn you on?

Attachments

• inductors_162.jpg
    inductors_162.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 268
Look, there're enough of them for all us guys and gals. :lol:

Attachments

• inductors_129.jpg
    inductors_129.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 278
I for one think that audioguru's bantering about lovely lushious women is hilarious!
At least we all know he's straight :lol:

Roboticinfo said:
Yeah but I wonder what his wife would do if she found out or does she already know?
She is behind me right now, and is usually there when I am chatting online. She spots my gawking at other gorgeous lushious young ladies and says, "What are you looking at?"
I'm glad that she understands the "guys" thing. :lol:

audioguru said:
Roboticinfo said:
Yeah but I wonder what his wife would do if she found out or does she already know?
She is behind me right now, and is usually there when I am chatting online. She spots my gawking at other gorgeous lushious young ladies and says, "What are you looking at?"

HeHeHe Audio just ask ya wife if she's blonde then tell your looking at a computer screen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bryan1 said:
audioguru said:
Roboticinfo said:

HeHeHe Audio just ask ya wife if she's blonde then tell your looking at a computer screen :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and checking her eyes too :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back