Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

top posters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

These are the top 14 posters!

Attachments

• top14.gif
    top14.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 404
Sorry for showing a wrecked website :oops:

I just happened to convert it into an 800x600 GIF image to save disk space.

Well, you get the point.

A little multiposting now and then never hurts. :lol: Eh? Eh?

A moderator on another electronics chat forum disagrees with me quite often. He tried arguing with manufacturers' facts I attached. Now he deletes my posts that have attachments that prove I am correct and he is wrong. :cry:

I don't remember any of my posts being deleted here. About a year ago I deleted all my attachments when my "quota" reached the 200MB limit, which prompted our WebMaster to change it to unlimited. :lol:

audioguru said:
A moderator on another electronics chat forum disagrees with me quite often. He tried arguing with manufacturers' facts I attached. Now he deletes my posts that have attachments that prove I am correct and he is wrong. :cry:

I don't remember any of my posts being deleted here. About a year ago I deleted all my attachments when my "quota" reached the 200MB limit, which prompted our WebMaster to change it to unlimited. :lol:

Audioguru has one of the most well detailed posts and a lot hilarious of posts also, I say one heck of a good member.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I must be slipping? :lol:

I'll have to find one to delete :twisted:
Well, sometimes or too frequently I go over the line talking about gorgeous lushious young ladies. On another electonics chat site I am called a dirty old man but those posts weren't deleted. :lol:

hantto said:
Or don't like
Maybe there are some frigid ladies here who don't like to flirt and to fool around. :cry:
Like most guys, I think about gorgeous lushious young ladies about every 17 seconds. The other 15 seconds I think about how to attract them. For about only 1 second I think about electronics, or maybe it's the other way around. :lol:

audioguru said:
hantto said:
Or don't like
Maybe there are some frigid ladies here who don't like to flirt and to fool around. :cry:
Like most guys, I think about gorgeous lushious young ladies about every 17 seconds. The other 15 seconds I think about how to attract them. For about only 1 second I think about electronics, or maybe it's the other way around. :lol:

Fine, you do that. But I'm not one least bit interested in your fantasies, and that is not what I expect to read on an electronics forum.

I think things are falling in place.

I hear girls, I here love, I hear lushious, I hear electronics.

I think everyone is trying to tell us that girls fall so much in love with electronics, that electronics is a lushious thing :lol:

But the interesting part is that the inductors in some circuits can be very attracting :lol:

Someone Electro said:
Come on this is **** chat! Its ment not to be about electronics.

Yes, but his fantasies aren't always limited to the ****-chat forum.

And while you were talking about it I tought I might bring it up that not everyone thinks that he is so funny as he seems to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back