Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Imagine if he was shown a childs spinning top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member

I only watched just over 2 mins of this (I want the time back!) but seriously!! How can he be so impressed? woopy doo he can blow on it and it spins! It spins for ages!! WOOPY DOO.
Ok we will squint over the little details like it cant actually power anything despite the god knows how many coils, or the fact it would break if he blew harder.
just imagine his delight if shown a kids spinning top!! All that motion and spinning with no wires....YAY over unity at last:meh:. WHY does you tube let these morons post? I dont know who angers me most, the :troll: who post the videos, OR myself for actually watching parts of them:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

Maybe if I promise myself the next time I look at one I will let a woman into my shed! perhaps that will prevent me from pressing play:meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back