Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Timer switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samiam1979

Hey, I am trying to find a switch that has a variable timer on it. I am using it for a competition that requires a vehicle to stop and restart at cetain intervals. I figured that with an adjustable timer-switch I could calculate the time needed to reach the desired distance and have a small delay until a restart. It will have to do this at least ten times and operate off of 4 AA batteries. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam

I have an idea, try writing in a font that's not annoying. Be civil when you post on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back