Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting HW416B to ISD1820 and bridging NO Switch

DoubleDPA

I should start by saying I'm brand new to small electronics and have no previous dealings with them, I am learning as I go! I do have a little bit of common sense and I have spent several hours watching what are videos with components and have a general knowledge of how each component works, but other than that I'm clueless! I am attempting to attach the PIR Sensor Module to the ISD Soundboard and bridge/remove the Normally Open switch so as the Output on the PIR will be the power driving the ISD soundboard and it automatically starts playing sound. Basically making a cheap motion sensor alarm. I know the output through my HC-SR501 runs about 3.3v which is what is needed to power the VCC on the ISD1820 I know this sounds possible in theory to put together, just wanted to get a second opinion before actually producing it. I don't feel as if I will have to add any resistors, nor transistors to step up the voltage in between?

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - ISD1820_module_ug.doc.pdf
    213.5 KB · Views: 105
  • A-4432.pdf
    61.2 KB · Views: 99

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back