Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently been using this, and can't recommend it highly enough:

https://www.audio-perfection.com/au...mplitude-and-frequency-sweeps-in-ltspice.html

I believe the author was on this forum a while ago... in any case, they deserve a lot of credit for this. It's far easier then thinking about the measurements yourself, and is very well documented.

I've just found that script and I'm trying to understand how to use it properly.
Can someone tell me how I can plot the THD vs freq graph with that plugin?
After I've simulated the given example , I went to the error log (CTRL-L) and than I right clicked on that window.
THD vs output amplide graph appear after I select "plot selected meas data"
I have even changed the analyzer_controls.txt commenting the amplitude sweep and uncommenting the freq sweep but the result doesn't change: I cannot display the THD vs freq graph I'm looking for.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back