Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Well, guys, this is my 1000th post. A real milestone for me. I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone who has made this possible for me. I want to thank ElectroMaster, of course, for setting up the site and making any necessary changes. I am proud to be a member here! I'd also like to thank the mods for enforcing the rules and keeping the forum neat and clean. You all are doing a great job! Finally, I want to thank everyone who has helped me in the past. I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you guys.

I really appreciate everything you people do, and I look forward to another thousand posts! :D

Best wishes,
Der Strom

When I saw this it was 1006.

Your onto a good start.

Ditto!!

kv

You are who and you have contributed what now that makes you think you deserving some sort of reward? :confused:

Have a cookie then go sit down and get back to work.:p

(We are watching you.)

**broken link removed**

You are who and you have contributed what now that makes you think you deserving some sort of reward? :confused:

Have a cookie then go sit down and get back to work.:p

(We are watching you.)

**broken link removed**

Hahaha! :D Thanks for the post! Not sure I quite understand the first line, though ;) I seek no reward. I simply want to thank those who have helped me over the past year and a half :)

Regards

I was just trying to make you feel insignificant like the rest of us who hang out here. In good humor of course. :p

(And don't eat all the cookies. It may create some unnecessary jealousy issues here resulting in a new zero post member sending you a nasty PM that rattles on about nothing important or relevant to what ever it was you did.):eek: :rolleyes:

Still happy 1000+ posts anyway.

I was just trying to make you feel insignificant like the rest of us who hang out here. In good humor of course. :p

(And don't eat all the cookies. It may create some unnecessary jealousy issues here resulting in a new zero post member sending you a nasty PM that rattles on about nothing important or relevant to what ever it was you did.):eek: :rolleyes:

Still happy 1000+ posts anyway.

Hahaha, gotcha :D I'll save some of the cookies for the rest of you......maybe.... :p:D

Gee, I thought I was watching the Emmy awards :) Were those cookies Snicker Doodles???lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back