Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy Thanksgiving, You Turkeys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving, guys. I'm leaving in a few hours to fly into Houston for the Holiday. See 'ya when I return!

Eh brownout if your going to smoke a turkey just make sure you take plenty of Tally Ho rollie papers and you may need a blow torch to get it lit...........

Have a great thanksgiving!
Were you fat yesterday? Were you drunk?
Are you tomorrow? What has changed?

I"ll be fat and drunk in Houston. Aside from that, nothing much has changed. Maybe I"ll be fatter and drunker.

Last edited:
Have a happy and SAFE thanksgiving, everybody! And when I say "safe", that includes avoiding alcohol poisoning ;) :D

Anyway, enjoy your turkey day, everyone!

Last edited:
Momma's gonna make the turkey. I'm just going to get fat and drunk.

About the same here. Wife will do dinner and I'll sit around and eat. My son and grandson are in visiting so we are enjoying. All you peeps have a safe & happy Thanksgiving.

Ron

Cluck Cluck!

I'm having chicken because i forgot to purchase turkey this year and it's too late now im not going to the store today :)

Safe without beer? Is that possible? I guess im like Bender the robot (aka Futurama), i get a rusty beard and cant walk straight when i havent had a beer for a while.

Have fun folks.

Gobble! Gobble! I am puting up the X-Mas lights today. All LED of course. Andy

Bahh 4pyros you're not allowed to to Xmas stuff on Thanksgiving day, that's the day after!

Yes Kiss. But Christmas stuff BEFORE the end of Thanksgiving day breaks the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back