Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy Thanksgiving ETO what are you thankful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

I know this is a U.S. Holiday so for the record but; seemed like a good idea?

I'm thankful for my current health; last week I was laid up with a bad back only to find out I was spending to much time sitting doing my studies; on an un-even mattress. I guess it allowed my lower back to shift causing an inflamed sciatic a week ago Monday I couldn't even stand up.

My job requires I lift at least 50lbs; I can do that now without trouble. It's amazing you can't even shake hands with someone if you have a bad back.

I Finally purchased a memory foam mattress and took it easy until it straighten itself out.

Happy Thanksgiving ETO.

kv

I complain about everything.....but really I have a good life.

I have never gone to war.
Never been starving.
Not a slave.
No violent crime.

I am very thankful for the time period we are living in.

Many places (not all) life is much better than 30/50 years ago. A day for thanksgiving is a good idea where ever you live.

I have reasonable health, a good job, steady meals and a place to lay my head and sleep safely.
I also have my good friends at ETO.
Thanks people, for all you do.
You make ETO a unique place on the web.

Thankful that all my children are health and living their lives as best they can.
I'm thankful that I was born in the U.S.A. in the 50s and lived to see this day.
With all it faults it's still one hell of a nice place to live and raise a family for the vast majority of people here.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year--
  • A healthy, happy family
  • A loving girlfriend
  • A good job that I enjoy working at
  • Relatively good health
  • Lots of supportive friends
  • Plenty of food and a warm place to live
I really don't have any complaints :)

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Regards,
Matt

This blows my mind.

It is really good though. And I am serious this time round.
There are some really good people that hang out here.

And I am not going to do my stuff again and love you all...:)
Because you know I do.....

Funny stuff though from Ratch the other night...he was on a Mission to do stuff and prove things and so on..

I told him I loved him...he came back later and said something along these lines...I cannot remember all:

Ratch: tvtech Love is strong. Like me rather. Or something like that.

Anyway, good times. Some really cool characters here.

You ask what am I thankful for? The answer is simple: The first two amendments to the American Constitution. No other country embraces the same respect for freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of association, and the right to defend those freedoms as the USA does.

I now have 10 grandchildren, and my dearest hope is that they will enjoy the same freedoms I have enjoyed for 70+ years.

John

Family, friends, kids, grand kids, good health, and the list goes on. Overall more to be greatful for than easily listed. Hope all had a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back