Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tension Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

eletronica

Necessary of aid to make a circuit, that activates one relay when the tension to fall for 10,9V. and disactivates relay when the tension to be above of 11V.

I have not tested or simulated this, but I believe it will work. Do the 5.5v adjustment first, and the 5.45v adjustment last. There are other ways to do this. Some of them may be simpler.

Attachments

• comparator.GIF
    comparator.GIF
    9.4 KB · Views: 504
tks

Ok, I am thankful, but necessary of a circuit that uses the same feeding that wants to monitor.

tanks

You it would not have no simpler circuit? I go to use this in together equipment to a truck, and I do not trust circuits complicated because of the vibration very. I am thankful

Here's a simpler schematic. I don't think it can be much simpler. I have designed it to drive a relay with a coil resistance as low as 24 ohms.

Attachments

• low_battery_relay1.GIF
    low_battery_relay1.GIF
    10.1 KB · Views: 422
Re: tanks

eletronica said:
You it would not have no simpler circuit? I go to use this in together equipment to a truck, and I do not trust circuits complicated because of the vibration very. I am thankful

The posted circuit really is about as simple as it might be (and work reliably). If you are worried about vibration then take care to build the circuit properly so that vibration wont cause them to fail. The complexity of the circuit really has nothing to do with it. One can always poorly construct even a simple circuit that will fail due to vibration / environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back