Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

synchronization problem with flashing leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverstill89

Hi all,

I just bought about 15 flashing leds, mounted them in parallel with a resistor and a 9V battery and I have a problem as they are not synchronized (one lights in green and another one in red, etc ...).

Can anyone advise me how to solve this problem ?

Thank you very much !

Well for starters, each led should have its own resistor, the circuit in each led will probably be off just a few micro seconds from the next, I dont know if they would ever blink in unison...

Blinking LEDs often have built in resistors, depends on the exact LED you have. As Mike said they will never blink perfectly in sync. They'll start that way, but due to temperature/voltage and manufacturing variations they'll de-sync over any length of time. Normal LEDs and an actual driving circuit would be required to make them all blink at the same time.

thx for the answer Mike 2545, i guess i wasted a lot of money for nothing :s :s :s
Are u sure there is no possiblity to get it work ?? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back