Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in converting decimal to ascii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alxender

I'm a beginer. I have a problem in converting decimal to ascii. Many tools were suggested by members. I also searched a lot on it. I found a tool which helped me a lot . Visit the site Potentially insecure link deleted - Moderator and give your suggestion about my finding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this just a manual operation you want to do or a programmed problem ?
Like in C code ?

Regards, Dana.

My suggestion is that it is only marginally more useful than a lookup table. :rolleyes:

I suggest one of the admins delete that link!

NOD32 blocked it when I was finally going to have a look, after Crutschow's post.

"Website blocked
This web page may contain dangerous content that can provide remote access to an infected device, leak sensitive data from the device or harm the targeted device.
Access to the web page has been blocked"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back