Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stethoscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

habbott

Just finished building this circuit it work ok see attachment. How can I make it louder I have try increasing the pot to 100k but it only improved slightly. The pot is turned right up I would like more control of the volume. The circuit has no distortion at max volume.

Attachments

• ear21.GIF
    ear21.GIF
    42.7 KB · Views: 231
Try removing R10 from the circuit. If it is too loud then try 3K3 for R10. Experiment a little.

Tryed increasing the gain but it started getting a static noise. I put it back to normal and now it is static noise all the time try replacing the IC and the transister but still noisy, must have a problem with on the capactors. Any idea where to look for this noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back