Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Software..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdahl

Hey there,

Anyone know of a "graphic" software that are similar to Mircosoft Visio, but more of a electronic twist?

use:
For presentations, and to get an overview of your cicruit that includs, kits, component, "black boxs" and so on...

thanks
johannes

You might want to take a look at Inkscape. It's open-source like Open Office, and has some nice features. I've used it for a couple things, and it worked well for me.

Dan

Oh, I've also used Dia, which is a free, direct competitor to Visio. I don't know what, if any, native capability it has specific to electronics.

Dan

Dan East said:
You might want to take a look at Inkscape. It's open-source like Open Office, and has some nice features. I've used it for a couple things, and it worked well for me.

Dan

++

padpadpad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back