Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free PDF edit software for adding watermarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello there,
i have scanned book to pdf but some borders are black. So i would like to add white watermark to save black color on printer. Do you know any free software that let me add in multiple image watermarks and allow me to move with them - I dont want just add watermark to the left, right... I want to choose position myself.
I have discovered sejda.com but there is 200pages pdf limit and i need to do that 4 times for each border and only three tries are free to use..
Thanks for help

Not watermarks, but a free PDF editor than can add header/footer, crop pages and a lot more.
I have the pro version so I'm not sure of the exact limits (if any) of the free one..

From my experience with .pdf documents I would see what could I do (crop as someone said above) or the printing itself.

libreoffice seems not working... I am having problem with vectors graphics.

BTW, watermark is not solid white that could obliterate a black component IIRC.

I just loaded a PDF into Foxit ( free software ) snapshot a white area and pasted several times and cleared the page...

Just for a test... So.... Open paint copy a section of white ( roughly the right size ) then in Foxit paste and place..

I just loaded a PDF into Foxit ( free software ) snapshot a white area and pasted several times and cleared the page...

Just for a test... So.... Open paint copy a section of white ( roughly the right size ) then in Foxit paste and place..
thanks i will try that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back