Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So How Fast is Your Internet Speed? Test here & Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sweat guys. It takes more than that to ruffle my feathers. especially after all the help you guys have been. I was trying to be funny, but I keep forgeting that most people don't get my sense of humor.

With a name like "KeepItSimpleStupid" you HAVE to have a sense of humor.
INETSPEED.jpg

Last edited:
Tested my upgraded wired internet today, got this:

3493136989.png

I have never had internet this fast before! :D

I did a speed test out in the field in the middle of nowhere the other night while at work while at a oil well site using my company phone in hotspot mode with the company laptop I have and managed ~35 Mbs down and 55 Mbs up!

Great but why is the upload higher than download speed?

Here are my speed test ... one is when net is slow at night...and other is when net is fast at 4 o'clock
slower one ...
speed3.gif

Faster one...
speed2.gif

Attachments

• speed2.gif
    speed2.gif
    190.1 KB · Views: 359
  • speed3.gif
    speed3.gif
    194.2 KB · Views: 367
Status