Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SN74HC74A by TI

Status
Not open for further replies.

aimanutd

elo everyone.. i'm a trainer engineer and had given an assignment to measure the characteristics of IC 74HC74. I didn't really understand how to read the data sheet and how to measure the specification as a below:

1-static power supply current
2-output voltage
3-clock frequency
4-transmission delay time
5-rise time,fall time

hopefully you guys can help me.. tq..

Are you also trying to use a SPICE simulator, or were you planning to round up a power supply and a signal generator, a breadboard and an oscilliscope?

i have done the PCB fabrication and before i test it using the oscilliscope, function generation and power supply..
1- i need to do a test planning include the characteristics in the data sheet. My problem is i not really understand how to read the data sheet.. what are the meaning of H level and L level and the condition in the function table..
2- can we simulate using software e.g SPICE, before the manual measurement take place..

i have done the PCB fabrication and before i test it using the oscilliscope, function generation and power supply..
1- i need to do a test planning include the characteristics in the data sheet. My problem is i not really understand how to read the data sheet.. what are the meaning of H level and L level and the condition in the function table..
2- can we simulate using software e.g SPICE, before the manual measurement take place..

hi,
Do a Google search for SZZA036B

Its a Texas Instruments document pdf that explains how to read datasheets.

Its about 900K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back