Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TIP125 Equivalant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

Can some one help me to find a replacement for TIP125?It is not commonly available.
Roughly I need a PNP transistor which can deliver 3-4A from 25mA base current.

Go onto a stockist you can use - mouser, Farnell etc. and search for a TO220 NPN darlington and choose a suitable one.

Mike.

Does Mouser, Digikey or Farnell deliver common American parts to the tiny island off the coast of eastern Australia?
The TIP125 is a PNP, not an NPN.

Does Mouser, Digikey or Farnell deliver common American parts to the tiny island off the coast of eastern Australia?

You're not paying attention AG - didn't you notice that the address was different when you were switched to google maps?

His IP address(es) show a different location, a long way from Australia.

However, assuming the island mentioned is inhabited?, then presumably it receives a postal service and gets parcels delivered like anywhere else - there's a resort there, so presumably they get post (probably a little slowly though :D).

Anyway, that's not where he lives.

I do not see IP addresses. His provile says South Mald Isld which does not exist and I did not notice that Google Maps change it to Molle Island shown beside Australia.
I almost said that many deliveries are not made to Suraj people in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back