Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Site speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to load much faster than previously, almost instantaneous. It was very slow last night, was this when the upgrade took place?

Mike.

It loads pretty quick for me. ;) This sites has had its' slow times, but it seems great at the moment.

Pommie said:
It seems to load much faster than previously, almost instantaneous. It was very slow last night, was this when the upgrade took place?

Mike.

The upgrade was done a few weeks back..

This is sorta what im trying to figure out, if the forum is slow during peak times which since, i live in NZ i find it hard to tell considering time zones..

Works great for me. Nice and fast 99% of the time.

I have started to get logged out during replies again. Just checked and I was logged out after just 5 minutes. Is this something that got reset during the server move?

Mike.

Works fine for me 99% of the time with a bit of slowness when I guess there are "traffic jams on the wires".

Great site.

JimB

I operate from India and feel proud of this site. The speed is reasonable as noticed by an ADSL connection at 256Kbps. I really enjoy that I am not feeling loneiness after retirement from telecom service. I learn lot from many members and I do try to share what little i feel I know.

Kepp it up Electro-Tech-Online!!!

Just upgraded to Win XP and IE 7. Everything is FAST for me.

Electro-Tech looks as fast as well.

Problems I had from time to time, to post from here (Buenos Aires - Argentina), seems to have vanished.

Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back