Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple, 1 tube amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where will you buy an antique tube that will soon wear out and need to be replaced, a high voltage power supply for it and an output transformer for it?

Where will you buy an antique tube that will soon wear out and need to be replaced, a high voltage power supply for it and an output transformer for it?

Now you made me feel bad that I dropped the guts of a 1928 Sparton Radio in the dustbin last month.

Last edited:
There was a store near my home that sold Very Expensive amplifiers. Whey were ordinary solid state amplifiers with a few old vacuum tubes glowing on top but not connected to the amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back