Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Short range radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us what you are trying to do and we might be able to help. Here in the US someone will use a simple FM broadcast transmitter to play music that can be heard on their radio at home or in a college dormitory. They are low cost - and permitted if the power and antenna is limited. There are transmitter and reciever modules that are used to send and recieve data - generally they are UHF (450 mHz or so) and short range as well. In the US some VLF (150 kHz) or so experimental operation is permitted too and people use that band.

I am trying to make kind of short range radios that will have a range of about 200 mtres .
kind of walky talkies .
me and my friends want to use in our college
I want an approximate ckt diagram

can u help me out me in this

I dont want to offend any govermental laws about radio transmittions.

**broken link removed**

Lot of good RF circuits , well worth a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back