shocking game idea... (schematics?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko187

Want to make something like this for home... was thinking of incorperating it into a game table. ("put your hands on the marks")
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

is where I found it...

But I want to make a random, 6 to 8 persons version that I can drill and wire into my coffee table for fun with drunk buddies. (sadistic ? yes. but funny )

so it has to do the following:
on / off
momentary switch to activate
random timer (dont want to know exactly when its comming)
random switch choice (of 6 or 8 lines)
voltage release down one line
(lights / buzzers / plug in powersource are extra's I can do without for the moment )

I wont go into the other one I REALLY liked, but would be tough to make easily **broken link removed**

OK.....

Revival time....

I have rethought this through and decided it is the computer era... why build the entire Brains of the project when a simple program will do that soooo much easier...

I am just wondering what cabling port to use that will feed me voltage / input / and be easily acessible to a program written in C++ or flash (i wish)?

I should easily be able to have 6 players, multiple versions of games (reaction to visual/audio) as well as possibly being able to controll the voltage each player recieves.

if you have any suggestions as to cables, please let me know what the wiring is so I can begin schematics on controllers as well as either sludging thru C++ or finding someone to help.

if you like the sounds of this game, get ahold of me and lets see if we cant get something made!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…