Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shocking game idea... (schematics?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko187

Want to make something like this for home... was thinking of incorperating it into a game table. ("put your hands on the marks")
**broken link removed**

Shocking Roulette
…victims of chance!

You'll never have to argue about whose turn it is to get the next round in again. This great game is small enough to take with you wherever you go and is a fabulous way to resolve minor disputes in a flash, i.e. whoever gets a frazzle goes to the bar…AND… anyone too cowardly to play has to buy doubles all night (we're particularly proud of this rule!).

Up to four people can play at a time and all they have to do is slot their finger into a receptor, press the button and… wait! Tick, tick, tick, the noise of a ball bouncing between the grooves on a roulette wheel begins to slow down; the red flashing lights take on a menacing rhythm and suddenly… BAM a jolt of electricity surges through someone's finger.

Pleasure, suspense and a little bit of pain – what better way to pass the time? You'll be amazed how many people bottle out at the thought of a harmless jolt from three AAA batteries.

· 3 x AAA Batteries
· Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.

**broken link removed**

is where I found it...

But I want to make a random, 6 to 8 persons version that I can drill and wire into my coffee table for fun with drunk buddies. (sadistic ? yes. but funny :) )

so it has to do the following:
on / off
momentary switch to activate
random timer (dont want to know exactly when its comming)
random switch choice (of 6 or 8 lines)
voltage release down one line
(lights / buzzers / plug in powersource are extra's I can do without for the moment :) )

I wont go into the other one I REALLY liked, but would be tough to make easily **broken link removed**

OK.....

Revival time....

I have rethought this through and decided it is the computer era... why build the entire Brains of the project when a simple program will do that soooo much easier...

I am just wondering what cabling port to use that will feed me voltage / input / and be easily acessible to a program written in C++ or flash (i wish)?

I should easily be able to have 6 players, multiple versions of games (reaction to visual/audio) as well as possibly being able to controll the voltage each player recieves.

if you have any suggestions as to cables, please let me know what the wiring is so I can begin schematics on controllers as well as either sludging thru C++ or finding someone to help.

if you like the sounds of this game, get ahold of me and lets see if we cant get something made!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back